I have dropped the first batch of kids off at school and now I must run and drop off the little munchkin but I had to pop in for just a second to say....
I am so excited to be able to put on my gear in the off season and cheer for him. But please bless he doesn't get injured.
And while we are talking Packers, I never gave a hip, hip hooray shout out when Aaron Rodgers won league MVP. So hooray for that and to commemorate have a listen to this...
If you live in WI and listen to the radio at all you have probably heard it already. We heard it every single day on the way to school all season long. I miss football season!
Second Week of School
2 years ago
5 comments:
Emma loves that song! Of course, I think she crushes a little on Aaron Rodgers.
I don't know who Don Driver is, nor do I watch DWTS. However, I'm happy that you are happy with this development:)
Jen, You need to move back because I did a really bad job of converting you to the Green Bay gospel. I am sure you saw DD while you lived here. He was pretty much the face of the Packers for awhile there so he was on every commercial. Now Rodgers is the commercial guy. Anyway, he is a wide receiver (catches the ball...ha,ha) for the Packers. He is awesome and super charitable and writes kids books too. We love him!
I have only watched one full season of DWTS and it is okay but I don't worry about missing an episode but this year it will be tivoed and watched religiously.
Ok, I'm a little more intrigued by this Driver fella. He sounds like an incredible and giving person. I'll have to check out some of his children's books for the girls.
I tried to watch DWTS once, and I couldn't stand the music that most of the dancers used for their routines that it totally turned me off. I personally think ballroom should be danced to instrumental and more classical style music. I suppose you could say I'm a traditionalist. Mike and I actually used to watch pro ballroom competitors and even got to know some of the regulars...haha. So it's not the dancing on DWTS that keeps me away.
I'd never heard this song before you posted. I feel like such a loser. I'm trying so hard to convert and recognize the importance of this conversion.
I showed Kjel the vid and he was just mad at me because he has to wait 6 months to watch football.
I don't think I'll catch DWTS. I'd love to watch but every time I sit down to something like that the testosterone at my house mocks me and I end up just switching the channel. It's been so long since I watched anything that didn't run and throw a ball. Not that I'm complaining.
Post a Comment