CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Hot Mom Part 2

Two posts and too many pictures in one day, again. This has been a very bloggy month for me so far. But after I told you all about my CRAZY Mama I thought I should post a picture.



My mom e-mailed this picture of herself. She is heading out to an Ozzy Osbourne concert when she was 40. (I was 17, so a Senior in high school)

She cropped the picture so you can't see that she is lounging in front of the fireplace in a leather mini skirt.

I actually wanted the picture of the gold bustier and red leather, but whatever...you get the point.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Thats awesome!

LeShel said...

You do have a hot mom. What great gene's you've got. You'll only get better with age!

Team Ryan said...

40... I thought this was in her 20's... except the 80's hair :) She looks GOOOOOOoooood!

Susie said...

First, I love the Hess' (comment about looking in my 20's). Second, I cropped the skirt so no one would know, it defeats the purpose if you tell them it was a short skirt.

Anonymous said...

I also like the red leather suit better, especially when David Rhodes wears it. HAHAHA, too bad we don't have that pic!!

Anonymous said...

Aren't you going to write a new blog about how excited you are for our visit in two days???