Day Sixteen- I am happiest when....
-the kids are home from school
-Seth is home from work
-I am on a road trip, or even just an outing, with people I love
-I am reading a good book, in a cozy blanket
-I read my scriptures
-I get answers to my prayers
-Primary children sing
-I am visiting family
-family is visiting me
-I am playing board games with my siblings
-I am with Seth
-I am on "field trips" with my kids
-I am eating chocolate chip cookies
-I visit places that hold memories
-I am in a big city
-Fall colors are out
-it is warm (not today, today is snowy)
-I keep family traditions alive
-my family makes new memories
-I write, or talk (I like to use words)
-I believe in myself
-I am planning parties for my kids
-I am grateful
-my house is clean
-I think of all the people I have been blessed to love and be loved by
I have a lot of happiests, which makes me....HAPPY, of course.
Second Week of School
3 years ago
4 comments:
Those are great "happiests". I really love the way so may of them revolve around family. I am so glad you are raising my grandkids!
Happiness indeed!
That's what I call a happy list. See, I'm grinning just reading it!
THese are all great!
Post a Comment