CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 21, 2011

Back to the Challenge

Day Fourteen-A Picture of you and your Family

I know you have seen this before, on my family pics slide show (back in October) and on my sidebar. This is the one I originally liked of me and Alex where Seth and Chloe were pulling weird faces. Jen found one of the same pose that she had not included in the slide show because I had my eyes closed or something ugly. She married the two pictures and voila...
Photobucket

6 comments:

Julie L said...

Love the magic of digital! Great picture!

Cheryl said...

I love that picture. How great that she could splice two together to make the perfect one!

Jen said...

I'm glad I could come through for you, and that you love it! Now if only you'd actually get some of those displayed around your house. Let's how long has it been?!? Hmmmm.....

Katie and Mark said...

GREAT picture! Your family looks beautiful.

Anonymous said...

That is such a great pic., love it!

Unknown said...

Maddy has those same tights! Love stripes and the picture is fantastic!