My sister in law, Emily started the whole journal jar thing. She would send us a question once a week (it used to be on Thursday) and we would all answer it on our blogs.
She got meningitis over Christmas and spent a month in the hospital and then a few more months with her mom while she recovered. It was some crazy, scary stuff but she has recovered and resurrected the journal jar question on her blog.
I don't know if anyone else has missed it, but I have. Some of Seth's family members don't blog too often and I loved Thursdays because I knew everyone would actually post something.
So here is the first question in this new season of Journal Jar...
If they were making a movie of your life, who would play the parts of your family?
I thought this question was funny because we talked about that when my family was in town. Remember, my brother said I would be played by Cloris Leachman. Confused? So am I.
But since I am picking this time I will pick...Julia Roberts to play me. No, I don't think I am Julia Roberts status but she has a long nose and big teeth and I have been told I look like her more than any other celebrity I can think of.

Oh wait...this picture looks a little more familiar to me.

Seth would be played by Austin Peck from Days of our Lives. My mom and sister always tell me that he talks like Seth and makes the same facial expressions.

And the little monkeys would be played by....

14 comments:
Oh I LOVE it! For Seth I also think he looks like Kevin O'Connor who played Benny in The Mummy...but he also looks like Jonathon too..Anyway my favorite is the kids. Classic!
Awesome. I might have to steal your ideas for this kind of thing. It sounds fun.
I love your choices. They all work great.
Ha!! I was actually going to tell you after you posted that Cloris Leachman thing that I would pick Julia Roberts or maybe Sandra Bullock for you! Funny post!
Ha ha, Cloris! I forgot how much Austin reminds me of Seth. The best is the Simpson kids, so perfect!
I thought all those people fit you guys so well! I think simpson one is really really funny and cute :) I am glad the journal jar is returning because I looked forward to those each week (as well as ANY OTHER POST)!
Love it. Where can I buy tickets?
Those are perfect matches I think. Love the kids pick!
Julie,
We're casting 80's teen heartthrob Trey Ames to play Trey. We're still working on the rest of the cast.
Dad
(I'm thinking of casting Homer Simpson for me.)
Jules you're right - you guys do look alike, I never thought of that. I saw Cloris Leachman interviewed on Kimmel, and that woman is crazy. Maybe Valerie sees the connection better.
Have you seen Austin Peck recently. He did look like Seth but I don't think he does now. I think that Kevin O'Conner looks more like Seth. He played Benny in The mummy.
Glenn has said for years that Seth looks like that guy from the mummy. I like Austin better. Can I be played by Demi Moore? Glenn wants Kurt Russell to play him. Interesting I pick a chick who has a younger guy and he picks Kurt who has an older woman. Still the perfect match after 26 years.
If I could choose anyone to play me I think it would be Helen Hunt. I know I don't look like her, but I just love her as an actress. And Josh would definitely be played by David Boreanaz. (I think that is how you spell his name.) from Bones and Angel. We end up loving any show he does.
When are you going to crack out a new blog? Did you see Jamie Scott AKA Luke Vincent?
Fun and appropriate picks, especially those Simpson kids. Ha!
Post a Comment