
Do any of you watch Yo Gabba Gabba on Nickelodeon? I personally can't tolerate it for 2 seconds but my nephew Luke LOVES it. My sister is planning his 2nd birthday party and she just e-mailed me this picture of some flower pots she painted to look like the characters on the show. I don't even know what she is using these for yet but I can already tell that this party is going to put all of my past party planning efforts to shame. My envy would make me hate her if I didn't love her so much. I can't wait to see the finished party...I just wish I could see it in person.
11 comments:
You will see it in person (remember you are coming to surprise us at the party)! They are going to have flowers in them for centerpieces. I think you have to give Yo Gabba Gabba another shot, such a random show!
I think who ever created that show was doing drugs to get the idea. I watched it once and thought I was going crazy. More like CREEPY.
That's funny Kory because me and my sister looked it up online to see where they came from and they were characters created by the Aquabats...weren't those guys Mormon???
I have never seen the show but the characters look creepy to me- although her pots look awesome.
Julie- you can't hate talented people because you are one of them!
Never seen it, but those are pretty cute pots. I dont know what you are talking about, you have awesome party's and playgroups from what Ive seen. But you did get me very curious about the show...I will have to go check it out! We are cable deprived.
Oh great, now I look like I was fishing for compliments. I wasn't. I was just playing off a conversation that me and my sister just had. We talked about how it is easier to compliment someone with totally different talents than you. I can't sew at all so it is easy to tell someone else how awesome they are at it. But if they are good at the same things as me then it is harder to pass out the compliment because then I am admitting that someone else is equal or even better than me at something. Such pride, but isn't that true?
Anyhow, me and my sister had just talked about that yesterday so my title was just a little play on that. And I would never withhold praise from my sister. My pride goes out the window where my siblings are concerned. I am so proud of all of them no matter how it makes me look.
Just wanted to clear that up!
Those are some seriously cute pots! I think I hate you both! :o)
First off I didn't realize Valerie was so talented. Yeah I knew the Aquabats were on a lot but didn't realize they were some of the creators. Yep they're definitely Mormon and if you've seen their work you'll definitely see the connection.
The show is created by the guys that owned the company that Brandon used to work for. Yes they are Mormon. I also agree that the show is way too annoying!!! But Val is pretty creative painting the characters, how cute! And no I dont hate talented people, cause I like to steal their ideas!!
Dang, I can't believe Brandon knows the creators, that is rad! I guess Dave and I are the only parents weird enough to appreciate this show, but I love it.
Melissa, You guys should come to the party. Your mom knows the details.
Val and Julie should start a business, "Creative Consultants - Everything for all your party needs". A CALIFORNIA corporation, of course
Post a Comment