CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Your license expires today!

I am officially the worst birthday wife ever. Seth is so good at birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas, Valentine's Day, etc.,...and I am horrible. I can never think of anything to get him and I can never think of any cute surprises or fun plans. If he wanted a child's theme birthday party I could handle it, but since I don't think he does, I am lost!

So, today I am sure he was expecting nothing, as usual, but instead I pulled off something pretty awesome. I managed to throw his driver's license renewal form into the junk drawer and apparently I forgot to get it out and give it to him. So, his license expires today! So, now he gets to go celebrate down at the DMV. Or, if he can't get out of work early he will have to drive without a license and pay a late fee.

Seriously, how great am I?

Even though I managed to massacre yet another birthday for Seth, I hope that he knows that I love him. The day he was born was one of the best days in the history of the world. Seth is truly the BEST guy out there (don't argue ladies, that is a fact) and how lucky am I that he is mine?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SETH MICAH!!!

This summer in Jackson Hole...yes we all match!


Daddy's girls


At the Grand Tetons


Those are my guys!


Yellowstone


Watching for Old Faithful


Flying a Kite


Father's Day


Seth and Chloe in Tennessee

9 comments:

Sally said...

Happy Birthday Seth. I'm sure if Josh remembered he would be wishing you a Happy Birthday too.

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Seth. I hope you had fun at the DMV! Gosh how old are you now that you have to renew your licencse? Old is what I am guessing.

Me said...

Happy B-day! Julie, I'm sure if you tried you could make it worse. J/J

Sarah E. said...

Happy Birthday Seth! We'll make sure to give you your birthday spankings on Saturday!

Team Ryan said...

Happy B day Seth!!! Hope you had a great day today... (at the DMV) ha ha... J/K! Julie, i LOVE the family picture at the Grand Tetons-maybe a Christmas card pix!?!??! I LOVE IT. If not, can you e mail it to me so I can have a copy of it! MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY SETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony and Ann said...

I'm sure glad I called yesterday to wish him Happy Birthday, cause it's 9 pm here, I'm working on the ward bulletin, and I have only been home from work for about half an hour. Happy B-day oh "golden child" (which is what his siblings call him!! Love ya--Mom

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Seth! That Yellowstone pic is so cute of all you guys.

Cheryl said...

Happy birthday Seth.

Kory Jane said...

I love the blanket thrown over the seat on the side of the road. Making a portrait studio in the great outdoors. ;)