Ever since Alyssa's big Candyland bash this summer, Alex has been talking about his turn to have a birthday party. Since we have all taken turns being sick this week I decided on Wednesday to have his party Friday. We only invite a few friends when they turn 4 because then we can have the whole families stay and it is fun for us too. Luckily, none of my friends minded the late notice and informal, "oh by the way..." invitation they got at play group on Wednesday.
Me and Alex had fun getting ready together on Thursday and Friday and the kids all seemed to have fun last night. For once I won't ramble on about every detail. I will just post the pictures.
All the little robots




Time for pin the party hat on the robot








I think they may have cheated

The whole gang

Alex was a gold robot and all the other robots were silver.

Say cheese!

Don't you love when the birthday boy blows all over your food with a runny nose?

Ever notice you can't get good "opening presents" pictures?

Silly Chloe!

8 comments:
Looks like that was a lot of fun! Wish we could have been there! Did that take you only a couple of days to plan? You're awesome.
I love the grand finale with Chooch in the Lincoln log box. Those cupcakes are so rad, Luke is getting a robot party someday for sure.
Julie, that party was sooo cool! I loved the theme and everything you did to put it together. VERY cool. Looks like the kids had a blast. I LOVED the cupcakes, what a cute idea! Happy bday again to ALEX!!!!!
Does this mean your computer isn't dead? I'm so glad!! It really was a perfect party, and the pix are so cute!! Thanks again. Oh, and Jared says basketcase is one word--just messing with you, Miss Perfectionist!!
Okay Jared, I fixed the word "basketcase" for you. I was actually relieved that you were just saying that I spelled it wrong. At first I thought you were suggesting there was a worse word for what I am.
What a fun party. Those cupcakes are so cute.
I am so impressed with the prep work you did. You are a super mom. It looked like such a cute party.
Julie that looks like a great party - I'm sure Alex had a lot of fun. Did you use fondit for the cupcakes? Aren't kids parties fun? I enjoy putting them together - and you look like you're really creative at it.
Post a Comment