Sunday morning, after breakfast at the hotel, we headed to Salt Lake for a few days with Seth's dad and sisters. Sarah's crew had already been in town from TN for a month and we overlapped for a couple days so it was a cousin fest for my kids. We didn't do much on Sunday. Bob took us to dinner at Chuck-a-rama because Sunday dinner at his place seemed downright crazy with such a big group. Then we just hung out and let the kids play. Seth's sisters left at about 7:00 so I did sneak in a quick visit from my brother and sister that night. Jeff and Kelly live in SL but since we had the whole next week to hang out in CA we wanted to make sure our Utah only family got the bulk of our time but I couldn't be in the same state and not see my peeps. Thankfully my father in law has always been happy to welcome my family in to his home.
I didn't take any pictures on Sunday but I do have some fun family pictures to share. On Saturday Seth's dad came by the reunion for a few minutes so that we could take pictures with the whole crew together. Again we missed Emilys husband and kiddos and are bummed out that they are not in these fun pictures.
The kids ran to see Grandpa Bob like he was Santa Claus. They can all tell how Grandpa loves them and they are always so happy to see him.







Holy Cow! That is two road posts in about an hour. Doing the groundwork to make this work was torture but I am so happy that it paid off. Off to eat some McD's for breakfast but I may be back with more if I have service for the rest of today's drive.
I didn't take any pictures on Sunday but I do have some fun family pictures to share. On Saturday Seth's dad came by the reunion for a few minutes so that we could take pictures with the whole crew together. Again we missed Emilys husband and kiddos and are bummed out that they are not in these fun pictures.
The kids ran to see Grandpa Bob like he was Santa Claus. They can all tell how Grandpa loves them and they are always so happy to see him.
Holy Cow! That is two road posts in about an hour. Doing the groundwork to make this work was torture but I am so happy that it paid off. Off to eat some McD's for breakfast but I may be back with more if I have service for the rest of today's drive.
5 comments:
Julie,
I don't know where you are in your travels at this moment, but we would love to see you when you drive through st. George. Are we too late?
I'm going to be so sad if I miss my chance to see you! Where are you, cousin Julie? I think we were in London on your way down, but are you coming back through? Let me know! Erin
I'm impressed that you are able to do this on the road! Way to go. Love the pictures of all of you with Bob, too. There's a lot to pack into a vacation when you choose to make family the priority for it. I love that.
How nice for all the kids to get some time with their grandpa, too. I'm sure it was nice for him to get a welcome like that.
That is so cute how all the kids rushed him.
Post a Comment