On the balcony of the beach house
My mom's 5 grandkids...Audrey, Alyssa, Alex, Chloe, and Luke
Audrey reminded me of Chloe doing this in the picture...
And this...
I like how everyone is trying to get Donny (the dog) to look, except for Kristen who is looking at my mom like, really lady...the dog is in the picture.
Chloe kept trying to shield her eyes from the sun
So I think Glenn was trying to help? but it looks like he is going to smack her.
My sister Valerie's beautiful family.
The girls...Valerie, Kelly, Me and Kristen
I look like Jay Leno in the next one. Kelly and Kris look so cute and me and Val look all awkward. The Richarts are a lot more affectionate than the Kings so maybe that is why?
And now for the drop Kristen pictures
We were trying to hold Kristen across us but we failed.
Apparently it was mostly my fault, which is why Kelly yelled out I hate Julie. I think I can see my name forming in her mouth in this next one.
Sorry Kris!
Here is another funny one. Val picked me up for some reason and our personalities show through because I look all awkward and uncomfortable and she looks like she is having the time of her life. The two of us are SO alike and yet SO different.
Seth posed this next one...apparently we are sending out engagement announcements or something. Silly, but I do think it's cute.
We wanted to have some shots where we were pretending to play a board game since we do a lot of that
Then we recreated the moment where Steven and I were on the same team and tried to tell each other a secret ear to ear. Ha, ha! We both thought we were going to be the receiver of the secret and kept looking at the other strangely when nothing would happen and then we would go back ear to ear again.
Until we noticed that the rest of the group was doing this...
And then we recreated the floating head pic. We have a Christmas morning pic one year where we all squeezed in so tight that all you saw of Steven was his floating head.
Yes, my mom really did make the dog wear a t-shirt.
We noticed that the photographer was taking pics as we walked down the alley so Val told us to turn around and wave and is actually one of my favorite shots.
And that's all I have for you. There are a few keepers in there and I am really glad that the photog was willing to take lots of pictures and go along even with our silly ideas but like I said, just not quite what I hoped for. Maybe I am too picky? Probably.
8 comments:
AH those faces - I LOVE THOSE FACES. The best blessings in my life all in these pictures. How can I not love every shot? Next year a shirt for Bernie too.
I do think you've got lots of cute pics of family, but totally agree. I had higher expectations. I was really think you'd get a ton of gorgeous pics, especially with so many gorgeous people in your fam.
I think there are some fun shots that will be great in a frame. Even just to get one of those collage frames and put a handful from the day. It is really hard to get a good group shot, but that's why I'd always take a ton from one pose in order to head swaps later to make it look like everyone was actually looking during the same shot...hahaha. I like the way you dressed/coordinated your kids. Cute! The best pic of them together is the one of them standing. Ok, now why didn't you guys get some family shots in front of the yellow garage thingy? I would've loved that for my family! There are some fun sibling shots that are definite keepers. Cherish those because it may be the last you ever get. We totally forgot to get pictures of Mike and his siblings together at a nephew's graduation, and it will probably be the last opportunity for a few years.
I won't comment about the photographer's skills because I'm sure you know what I'd say. I just hope your family didn't pay high end/custom photographer prices.
I love the engagement shot! You could totally be a young engaged couple again! And can I just say that Alyssa is so beautiful! Holy smokes she is suddenly so grown up!
I echo Sally's sentiments start to finish! Love all the shots. What a crazy fun family you have! Loved seeing all the pictures.
I think the pictures are great! You have such a beautiful family!
Love all the creativity, but I have to laugh at Alyssas bored facial expressions! You guys all look like you have a great time together!
What a great family. Everyone looks so happy having so much fun being together, and everyone looks beautiful. Kelly looks so much like Lisa's daughter, Carolyne. My parents and sister's thought so, as well. I loved that the dog had a t-shirt on, too.
Tell your mom and your whole family hi for me. I loved seeing your family pictures.
Post a Comment