After family pictures on Monday morning, me and Seth took our little gremlins across the ferry to the Fun Zone for some family time. While we were there they jumped on the bungee trampoline and had a caricature drawn and then we rode back to join the crew for Monday night's outing.
My mom's company has a yacht and we took it out for the night. Kristen and Kelly prepared dinner on board and there was even some swimming in the ocean. I was not even brave enough to go up on the front of the boat because you have to go out the window and walk on a ledge to get there so I stayed on the back of the boat or in the cabin and watched. I did pass my camera out the window to my brother Jeff and he took the boat jumping pics.
My poser girl had me take a million of pics of her by the window...
And she got pretty annoyed when Audrey walked through her photoshoot. I think it is a good thing that Chloe is the baby in our family because losing attention to Audrey bothered her all week.
Time for a little boat jumping....Kelly
Steven
Dave
Kristen
Seth
After watching the adults my 5 year old nephew, Luke decided that he wanted to jump.
He surfed off the boat
And screamed "AWESOME" when he hit the water
Alex said that if Luke "survived" he would jump too. Seth was out of the water by then so Alex said, "I want to jump to Dave because he owns kids."
Alyssa didn't have a swimsuit on so Chloe took hers off and let her borrow it so that she could jump too. She jumped to Kelly.
Both of my kids were screaming COLD when they hit the water but they were so excited to tell everyone they know that they jumped off a boat in to the ocean. I just noticed that you can see me and Alex sticking our heads out the window in this picture so there is one picture of me in CA after all.
The Queen Mary
The view coming back in to the harbor.
We got home too late to walk to the main street but we had plenty of goodies at home.
Notice that Chloe saw me taking a picture of Audrey and stuck her foot in to be disruptive.
Chloe and Alex had to sleep together on the floor at the beach and they were so sweet that I had to take a picture. I made the mistake of puttig Alyssa and Chloe together on the next leg of our trip and it was a huge mistake. Think up 5 times a night clawing each other's eyes out. I learned that Alex can sleep with either girl but the girls absolutely must be separated.
And that concludes another great beach day. I hope your favorite pictures made the cut Dave.
Sorry if the pictures are strangely spaced. I have corrected it 10 times and every time I post it gets all wonky again. Gotta love when Blogger has a mind of its own.
6 comments:
Wow, your kids actually did the bungee thing!?! So brave! It looks like an awesome day on the yacht. When can we go?
I love the bungee trampoline! Our pumpkin patch has one, and my kids are already asking when it will open. :)
Very cool boat picture! I love all the pictures if you guys jumping off the boat-especially the one where you are watching. :) Chloe is too funny with her foot sneaking in the picture.
What a fun opportunity day! Bungees and swimming in the ocean all on the same day! Loved all the photos. I would be with you in the cabin if the alternative meant risking being dumped into the great deep blue. Everyone who went swimming votes a huge "way to go" from me, because I don't care how hot it was outside and how refreshingly cool the water was, I think I would have problems being in water that deep. That's my phobia.
What an incredible trip! And awesome pictures and darling kids! They always make me laugh!
I love pictures of sunsets on the ocean and the pictures of everyone jumping into the ocean makes me hypervenilate too. I always kick my legs so hard so the monsters in the sea can't eat me. Ewww, i've got the chills just thinking about it! Beautiful yacht! What a fun day.
PS the bungee tramp looks so fun. Did you try that? If I did, I'd probably pee my pants from having 1 to many children.
Post a Comment