Wild Animal Park!
The cast: Me, my kidlets, Val, her kidlets, and Kristen and Steven, my baby brother and sister.
The scene: Perfect. 70 degrees. Only about 100 people in the whole park.
The plot: Nothing but good times!
The footage: Edited from about 100 pictures. I don't know why, but this turned out to be my most picture happy day of the trip.
Dim the lights, and here we go.
I love carousels with lots of different kinds of animals and this one did not disappoint. We had a cheetah...
One of these birds landed right on Chloe's little head. Apparently he thought Gene Wilder looked a bit like his comfy home.
As our tram ride took off, Steven threw his hand in the middle, and being the dorks that we are, we all promptly followed suit for a "1-2-3 SAFARI" tram shout out.
Right before I took this shot, I caught Kristen making the same wacky half closed eyes I was making in what she called my Jack Nicholson picture. She made a prettier Jack than I did, but still, I will be nice and post this one instead.
Since the animal park closed at 5, we headed back to Kristen's house for dinner, and to see her super nice new place. I didn't get a picture of dinner, but I got a shot of Luke grubbing on his baby sis. Cute!
9 comments:
Remember that day started out so chaotic and ended up being SO perfect! I like that you got a shot of Luke in his favorite pink stroller. I love the pic of Steven and Chloe gazing at something.
I love that place! It is was my favorite place to go as a kid so it's really fun to see pictures.
You have such a cute family!
Oh, it looks so warm and green! What is this - it isn't even officially winter yet and already I'm missing green! Just looks like a super fun trip for you and the kids. I love the pictures of all the kids inside the egg shell. And my favorite ride in the world is the carousel. What a great place for pictures!
Looks like an awesome place! That carousel does have some unique animals I've never seen on a merry-go-round before. You and your sister Val look so much alike. In all the pictures of her I thought it was you at first. And you did look like Jack Nicholson in one of those pictures...LOL. A young version, of course (the One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest version...Ha).
It looks like you've had a great time.
I loved seeing pictures of Steven. I haven't seen him for a few years now and he looks all grown up. I think it's so kind that he is so beloved in your family and I loved how you and Valerie described him as perfect. He looks like he is and you can tell the kids love him. I'm so glad you are posting pictures of your trip. I love getting to see all the fun you had with your family.
OK, I am slightly prejudice but this is one good looking family.
I'm impressed you did all of this by yourself, without the hubby. It's hard work keeping track of 3 kids at a big park and keeping your sanity. Way to go! And you are still smiling on day 5 of a great trip
Mom, Funny how you waited until Steven joined the pictures to call us all beautiful. How's that for blatant favoritism? Just Kidding...not about Steven being the fave, just about the part where I am pretending to be mad about it. And tell me this...why do Kristen and Steven look so much cuter with my kids than I do?
You seriously know how to va-cay!!
Post a Comment