Decades people, decades!
I remember on my mission praying that I would see Seth again, just one more time. I didn't want to be greedy and ask for a whole lifetime all at once.
When I saw him I prayed that we would get to the temple and have the opportunity to be sealed. I wanted that day so badly. That day that would ensure that no matter what future days would bring, eternity would still be ours.
Since then I have just asked for one day at a time. Please just one more day. And every day that my prayer is answered I am so deeply grateful. Every day for 10 years I have felt like I am stealing heaven right from the sky.
And I still don't want to be greedy, but I'll take one more day, please!
Happy 10th Anniversary Seth! I love you!
Hooray for decades!
Second Week of School
3 years ago
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary guys. Can it be 10 years ago that we were rushing around during the Christmas season to set up the perfect wedding and reception? All worth it, it's been a great 10 years watching your family grow. I know what you mean about asking for just one more day, I feel like that every day, happiness does that to you. Have a great date night.
10 years, wow. We are on our 11th, and that is crazy to me. Time really flies when you are with someone who treats you good and makes you laugh! Congrats, and heres to your next decade!
OK--everyone out there who is reading this--tell Julie to post the picture of the two of them that I sent. It was taken just a day or two before the wedding, and is the BEST!! Come on everyone!!
Happy anniversary (and happy birthday Max--remember trying to have a birthday party in a motel room between your wedding and reception? With cake from ??Von's. And you guys at the photographer-- Can't believe it's 10 years!! Congratulations--we love you guys.
Happy Anniversary you guys! Yeah!
Happy Anniversary guys, I hope you get a chance to do something fun!!
I want to see the pic Ann is talking about...put it up!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy 10TH Anniversary! That's quite a milestone. Here's to 50 more:)
Post a Comment