CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pretty as a Picture


We got our new washing machine. Isn't it pretty? I sure hope so because I am planning to blow it up to 11x14, mount it and hang it in my living room.

Ever since we got married we have been planning to get real pictures taken of our family. We go to Sears or JC Penney every few years but I never like the pictures we get. I want a real picture, just once. So that was part of our plan for this summer. We were going to get pictures done by the same photographer that did our engagement pictures. She is awesome and I have been so excited...but the picture money was lovingly spent on this washing machine.

My hatred for laundry has just intensified. But to take an optimistic spin on the situation, at least we had some money set aside. Sometimes we get what we need and not what we want.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Too bad about the picture ... but it looks like a really nice machine.

Heather said...

That stuff always happens to us! Ive heard portrait Innovations does a good job, and they have that $10 deal...atleast it would be better than a picture of your washer! I hope your clothes come out super clean now!

Anonymous said...

I think we should name the washer now that it is part of the family photos. Is it a boy or a girl?

Katelin said...

That is too funny! I'd be happy to try to take pictures sometime--not that I'm any good, but I think it's fun. Too bad Margie isn't here anymore since she is awesome!

Jen said...

I think the picture of the washer would look wonderful in your foyer. I feel for ya about good, family pictures and not being able to afford them. That's why I learned how to take my own because I knew I'd never be able to afford the type of photographer that I would want for my family.