CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Hangin' with the Rat

Last night Seth had a banquet after work so I decided to take the kids to Chuck E. Cheese for dinner.

While we were driving there Alyssa said, "Mommy I hope you went to Chuck E Cheese. com to print money saving coupons." That kid is a walking commercial!

We had lots of fun. I had to carry Chloe the whole time since she won't walk and it is too chaotic in there for a stroller but even I got in on the action and played some one armed air hockey and ski ball.

4 comments:

Mocktalk said...

Julie that looks like fun. My kids are scared of any costumed animal person.

Kory Jane said...

You have to admit the idea of a rat at any location would be scarry. Go away Chuck.

Anonymous said...

You are brave to take all three by yourself! I like how Chloe freaked out at Chuckles.

Cheryl said...

It looks like you had fun! I really swore once upon a time that I was never going to go there with my kid but decided to go along with Andra and Ben anyway and was so surprised by how much fun Abi had... which made me have a lot of fun. We will be going again for sure.
I love that she asked about the coupons. What an awesome kid!