Since I declared my intentions to start exercising 3 weeks ago now I thought I would update the few of you who may care.
So week one I almost made it, with 4 days of exercise. Week 2 I only went on the treadmill twice and even then I was not focused at all and got off after 20 minutes...so that's an F for week 2, or maybe a D-. The third week I actually hit my goal of 5 workouts, two at the bar and 3 on the treadmill.
Now with Wisconsin Dells just days away I look 0% better than I did 3 weeks ago but I am kind of proud of my lame start to working out. I am usually an all or nothing person which means I work out 2 hours a day and stress out about every calorie, or I eat like a pig and steer clear of all things exercise.
This time I am only working out for 30 minutes and I am not even thinking about what I am eating. I am trying not to be perfect because then I know I will fail. Some exercise must be better than no exercise, right?
And on a somewhat related note....Am I the only flat chested person in the world? I don't think that I am but for some reason they don't seem to make any swimsuits that cover and camouflage a flat chest. I have looked everywhere and I am now considering just purchasing a wet suit. When I was trying on suits Alyssa was kind enough to remind me that they all made my butt look "even bigger than usual" as well. Great! I wasn't even thinking about my butt. I am now!
Wise Men Still Seek Him
13 years ago
9 comments:
Thats one perk I love about nursing...I dont have to be totally flat for a few months anyway! Ive been telling myself I need to start a workout again soon, but have yet to do it. Good job on stickin to it. The beginning is the hardest for me!
I've been wondering how you've been doing with your workout. Even two little attempts deserves something because it's two more than nothing. Good for you. Keep up the exercise - you'll feel bettter.
As for Alyssa, she is hilarious. I don't think I'll take her when I'm trying on clothes.
There is nothing wrong with a big booty!!!!! Just be glad that when you try to wear the most modest swim suit it still looks hoochie!!! I need to work out.
I dont make sense Im too tired. sorry you know what I ment
Did you get my email? Target has suits with pads. I can't find one with enough coverage for my obnoxious chest though! I have also committed to working out to prepare for the Dells in April. We will do it together!
My word verification is rad today: JAZOOTIO
Julie,
On a related note: I'm starting to think this extra 40 pounds makes me look fat.
Take care,
Dad
See if you like these...
www.limericki.com
or
www.shadeclothing.com
or
www.modbecatalog.com
or
http://www.modestswimwearsolutions.com/
Just think of Kate Hudson and go with the flat look, I say! Hey, did you tan yet?
So I'm confused...on week 3 you went to the bar twice to work out??? LOL That's my kind of exercise....sign me up LOL
Post a Comment