CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Chatting with Chooch

Since Chloe seems to be learning new words every day I thought it would be cute to show her off. But of course she did not want to play along. Why do kids always do that? It's like they know we are using them or something.

Anyhow, this is all I got before I gave up. Now she likes to watch the video and answer all the commands promptly and perfectly each time. Funny kids! I especially like the part where she mispronounces diaper and I make her repeat it, so she mispronounces it again while giving me a dirty look. Oh, so funny!

P.S. For my blog illiterate friends (ahem, Mom) scroll down and pause the music so you can hear Chloe.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

That was awesome. I've never heard her talk. She's so cute!

Heather said...

I too did not know she could talk that much! Man they do grow up too fast! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, she is hilarious with her dirty looks!! I like that she says "me" for Chloe...she is so smart!

Katelin said...

So cute!!

Mocktalk said...

She's got all the necessary words down. Very cute.

Anonymous said...

Dave read this one and said that Chloe is "super smart."