I couldn't resist $5 Halloween jammies at Walmart!
Incidentally, I found out how to get my kids to pose for pictures. Take them at bed time. I just wanted one shot of the three of them together, but they got all silly and picture happy. Anything to extend bedtime. When I was a kid, and we didn't want to go to bed we would eat our dessert really slowly. My stepdad would tell us to, "quit milking those sundae cups, and get to bed". We still say that whenever someone is stalling. My kids were milking the sundae cups, for sure.
I loved it. It was fun to watch the goblins play. They definitely inherited my enthusiasm for Halloween.
Here are my little monsters.
Alex pretended to be a bat.

And Alyssa copied him.

Alyssa pretended to be headless.

And Alex copied her.

They were cats.

And zombies.

And this one just showed off her glow in the dark pumpkin jammies.

And tried to sneak into the bunk beds. She really wants to sleep in with the big kids.

And look, they did eventually pose together, but I think their photo ideas were a lot more fun than mine.

And now I must go play with my little pumpkin. She just called from the other room to tell me the "TV is scratched". That is what she says when her tivo-ed episode of Caillou freezes up at the end. She thinks the TV is scratched when it freezes, like a DVD.
Happy October!
4 comments:
Those are super cute! I might have to get past my hatred of Walmart and head over there for some of those. Also, the suspense is killing me...cant wait to see their costumes that you were so excited about!
I love your kids, your pictures, and your jammies! Now, Im dying to run to Wal-Mart! :)
Way fun! The picture of the three is a keepsake, but the individual ones are riots! I wish my kids were all little again.
Ha, what a bunch of goofballs. My kids always seem to get the squirreliest right before bed, too. I don't get how they can fall asleep so quickly after getting all spazzed out just moments before. Love that last pic of the kids.
Post a Comment