CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Passing on Some Free Fun!

Quick heads up for any of you looking for fun, FREE stuff to do with your kids this summer.

It is looking like this week is going to be rainy, so my friend Jen told me to sign up for kids bowl free. Do you know about this already?

Go to to kidsbowlfree.com. Check to see if there is a location near where you live, and if so, sign up. You will then get coupons by e-mail every week, that allow your kids to bowl 2 free games a day, every day, until September 30th. Cool, right?

You can also add a family pass that will allow 4 adults to bowl 2 games a day as well, for just $24.95. I don't bowl so I passed on that for now, but that is not too shabby either.

And if you are super lucky, maybe your local alley sells lime Slush Puppies. That is my real motive for going to the bowling alley. Yum!

6 comments:

Sarah E. said...

Here's another. All summer at the carmike theaters they have the kids summer movies on Tuesday mornings at 10am (other theaters do them on tues and wed) $1 movie, $1 drink and $1popcorn. We are off today to see Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium. $12 get's everything for all of us!

Jen said...

Ish, lime slushies! Now let's see what day it's going to rain. We used to do the $1 movies with a play group in D.C. Maybe we should do that once in a while here, too. I checked and the Tinseltown Theatre does older movies each morning at 10am for $1. Gotta love free or cheap things to do.

Seth and Julie said...

Cinemark has $1 movies too. They run them everyday at 10:00. I have still yet to go but it is on my list. Enjoy Mr. Magorium.

And keep the freebies/good deals coming, if you know of any others.

Seth and Julie said...

Ha,ha...I was typing my comment to Sarah and then when I published it I saw your comment, Jen. We were both typing about Tinseltown at the same time. Anything good playing there this week?

Kory Jane said...

Lime slush puppies? Never even heard of that. How far are you guys from Western NY anyways?

Heather said...

Awesome. Thanks for the tip Julie!