Play Loaded Questions: Gospel Edition
Have you played Loaded Questions? If you have hung out with me then you probably have. If not, it is really simple. Ask a question. Everyone writes down their answer except for the guesser for that round. Someone (other than the guesser) reads the answers and the guesser has to decide who said what.
This game is a lot of fun and adapting it for FHE would be a good way to get to know more about your families' testimonies.
Some example questions might be.
What is your favorite scripture?
What is your favorite hymn?
What is your favorite Primary song?
What did you learn in church on Sunday?
What do you like about your Sunday School teacher?
Why are you grateful for the Savior?
How do you know prayers works?
Why is Bishop so sleepy during sacrament meeting? (ha,ha)
I would probably make sure you have enough questions for everyone to be the guesser twice, or at least once. Or do a round of spiritual questions and then a round of fun, silly questions.
I think this would also be fun to fit in with your Primary/Sunday School lesson if you teach older kids. Or at a youth activity. There could be so many variations.
So there you go, take it or leave it. I will file it away for a later date.
And since I know you are disappointed that this post doesn't have 2500 pictures, here is one of some strawberries (ba-ba-wees)I was cutting for Chloe's breakfast last week. I love the perfect heart in the middle. I have been looking for another one like that every day since.
8 comments:
i absolutely love your idea! I've got three readers so I know this would go over awesome.
I am still certain though I need a late night game of loaded questions with the Johnson family!!
Thanks for the picture of the beautiful strawberry. I think I need some to eat.
Great idea. I agree with LaShel- I want to play the real one with you sometime!
The picture really made me wish I had bought some strawberries this morning.
Sounds like another Discover Family get together in the makings! I also think your idea is great...for when I have more readers. And the Strawberries would be great for refreshments afterward. Mmmm...strawberry shortcake! Thanks!
That is a cute idea, Julie--I should do it with the Activity Day girls sometime.
OK--you made my mind up for me! I have been thinking that we need to add more spirituality to GW. I have been thinking of a devotional-type thing each evening, maybe after the 4 babies are down--something we could all do, even Olive (who is next youngest to babies). Guess who I would like to have in charge of at least one?? We'll be there 3 nights, so pick a night!
Julie, that is a good idea. Loaded Questions is Isaiah's favorite game. That would be a perfect version for Sunday, and would generate good discussion.
what a great game--I can't wait to play it--thanks for the idea, and I love the heart in the strawberry.
I really like this idea!! Thanks! Brian and I have really been concentrating a lot on getting one on one time with our kids, and just really trying to get to know them. We were talking as a family one day about our favorite things. We were all pretty surprised about what everyones answers were. I do realize that kids change their minds often but it's kinda fun to come up with different kind of questions. I love the gospel questions though. This would be a great game for our family. Especially where we are so focused on "really" learning of each other.
Your so creative!
Post a Comment