The one dad we will mention by name today is the one who made me a mother. What a gift! When I chose Seth I knew he would be the best husband but I had no idea that he was also going to be the best Father. So unfair! I really shouldn't have won first prize twice.
I am so grateful for the Daddy in my home.
Here are the kids giving Daddy their gifts. (Fathers Day Eve)
Alyssa: Season One of Chuck
Alex: Super hero pajama pants
Chloe: A picture of The Family Guy scrubbing a toilet ...I tried to guide her to a shirt with 5, count 'em 5, WOLVES (Only the Vanyperens, Mortons and Hawleys are laughing at that)
They also got him 12 candy bars hoping he would share, and a talking card.
Aren't those things awesome enough to risk tornado weather for???

And here is breakfast in bed. This was Alyssa's idea and she made a strawberry happy face on the pancakes. Alex did not want to help and decided to just bring dad a juice box.

Notice the super hero jammies. Dang I wish we had that wolf shirt right now.
5 comments:
That last pic is cracking me up. Alyssa looks nervous, Seth looks like he does not want to be wearing Superhero PJ's, and Al looks like he wants a juice box of his own.
Then I zoomed in to see the strawberries held in their perfect positions by toothpicks. Ha ha, that reminds me of when we had the cake decorating contest, so Type A!
Breakfast in bed before 8:30 church? You are nuts! Happy Father's Day one and all!
sounds like a super daddies day.
Sounds like you guys had a pretty exciting father's day. Josh was gone and I forgot to call my own Dad, so we really had no father's day at all. Glad you guys are OK after the tornado scare!
Wow, you are a great wife to go through so much trouble and risk to get your husband some awesome Father's Day Gifts. Annie made something for Mike at school, and I told her to put my name on it, too. I know, I'm horrible.
Post a Comment