Remember when I went on a healthy eating/workout binge last year? Well, it lasted for 12 weeks and then I fell off the wagon. I have since gained back the 9 pounds I lost. I am actually okay with those 9, but I have managed to accumulate another handful as well. I really want to get that in check before it becomes a problem. Right now I am only a few pounds away from what I weighed 9 months pregnant. No, I did not gain much when I was pregnant (16 pounds) but my body has now crossed the weight that it used to never go above. We have broken the glass ceiling. If gaining weight is going to be my new normal then I need to get to work now, before it becomes an uphill battle.
Sadly, I have no self-discipline whatsoever, so I have once again joined the Super in Six challenge. Last time I did it I got lots of e-mails from people who were interested in knowing more about the program, so this time, why don't you jump in?
Seth won't do it again, but I plan to kick some butt. Let me know if you want to join me. I can e-mail you more info to help you decide, but the challenge starts next Monday so if you are in, you have to pull the trigger by this Thursday.
Second Week of School
3 years ago
7 comments:
I am way interested....I was impressed last year with your guys results. Corey and I are trying to lose about 5 pounds each but they are stubborn to say the least. I got the exercise part down but I hate counting calories so I need to try something else. Just send it on over to my email. koryjane@hotmail.com
Skinny Minny who only gains 16 pounds when there pregnant! Youre amazing and already doing so much, email me the info please.
makinzeel@hotmail.com
Sign me up Julie, maybe if I do it you can get Seth to join in as well. Probably not... but worth a try! Just realized I didn't add my email, and I never check my "blog" email address so send me the info to Daniel.loveridge@hotmail.com
Nope, not signing up!! But I am amazed by you--good luck!!
Interested. Is there an entry fee? send me the details at Loveridgejuliem@hotmail.com.
Thanks!
I'm interested, too! I actually lost a bit of weight before our cruise, but there are a few pounds hanging on that just won't budge. I did finally feel brave enough to wear a bikini though, so there's at least that to be proud of! I've been working out regularly since after the holidays and seeing great results with my muscle tone, but the last few pounds probably won't come off unless I change up my eating habits. Those dang sweets just call to me DAILY...HOURLY...NANOSECONDLY.
Post a Comment