One sweet child accidentally put 8 cans of soda in to the freezer instead of the fridge last night. I may eventually get back to rekindling our virtual friendship and updating you on the day to day, but in the meantime just know that my life looks a lot like this right now...contents under pressure and dangerously close to exploding at all times. I truly did not have time to add this new endeavor to my life, but I got through it, with straight A's. Yes, I can say that even before finals because I have kept 100% in both classes all semester. Sorry to brag, but I worked my can off, as you can see.
Second Week of School
3 years ago
7 comments:
Yay! Congrats! I forgot you were going back to school and wondered where you had been. You pretty much perfectly described my semester, too. I don't think I have ever been under so much stress or pressure in all my life. However, I'm jealous, I got one B. Andy thinks I'm stupid because I got four As, too, and thinks I should just be grateful. I'm just super disappointed to lose my 4.0.
That picture says it all! That reminds me of some of the messes me and my brothers made for our Mom. Great job on the grades and have a Merry Christmas!
We are SO proud of you!
You are doing terrific! Congratulations on doing such a great job with the classes! Have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy California and making great memories.
LOL. Sorry but guessing you get to clean it up too! Way to go loved the "can" thought at the end.
Straight A's! Impressive! I sure do hope you to see more posts from you, but I'm in the same boat...busy, overwhelmed. Have a merry Christmas!
Way to go with those grades Julie! You are awesome.
I hope the finals go well and that you will have some time off eventually to let the pressure go for a few minutes at least.
Post a Comment