CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Good Reads

The lack of comments on my whatcha readin' posts has led me to believe that no one really cares to read the monthly book reviews that I tortured you with all last year so I am going to try to track my reading on Good Reads instead of here. I signed up there about a year ago but listed a bunch of picture books that I had read so it always recommended me stuff like Hop on Pop. I have now deleted picture books and I tried to add as many books that I have read as I could think of right off hand. I have no reviews but I will try to at least start reviewing what I read from here forward and maybe even go back and post reviews on previously read stuff. 

I don't really know what I am doing yet so I don't know how to request friends. So if you are on Good Reads and know what you are doing, please find me. This may be the closest I ever come to joining a social network. It would be embarrassing if I didn't have any friends.

Happy Reading!

7 comments:

Holly said...

I'm on there, but I don't add books. I started to way back, and then life happened. I've been meaning to get on again and try to update it. But I do get on sometimes to see what others are reading and to get some ideas. I can add you, but I need to know your name on there. There are lots of Julie Johnsons on there, and so unless your picture is there or you list where you live or both I'm not sure I'll know which one you are.

Jen said...

I'm on Good Reads, too, and have actually added all the books I could think of that I've read over the years. No reviews though. I just want to be able to track my reading. I'm no good at writing reviews anyway, "So, like I really liked the book!" is probably the best I could do. The only friends I know how to track are what is recommended to me by FB (another reason why you need to get yourself a FB account). I can search for you or try to send you a request, if that's possible.

Cheryl said...

I enjoy your book reviews. I'm on good reads as well. Sometimes I write reviews, sometimes I just do the stars.

Julie L said...

I'm also on Good Reads. I'll look for you but the number of Julie Johnsons is an issue. Look for me if I don't find you. I love reading other people's reviews of books. It helps me decide if something is worth reading or not. I've enjoyed your book reviews here, as well, so please do not quit sharing.

Julie L said...

Ok, you are not so hard to find. Just enter your email address. So I've just requested your friendship on Good Reads.

Kory Jane said...

I look at your reviews. Sometimes I don't comment though and it seems like no one is out there I know. I am a member but haven't been there in a really long time. Guess I need to check it out again.

Seth and Julie said...

I think I found and requested those of you who commented but had not yet requested me. Not sure I did it right but we'll see?