CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 27, 2012

Technical Difficulties, Stay Tuned

Yesterday I typed 4 posts, complete with pictures while we drove from Salt Lake to Las Vegas. I typed them on the blogger app because I could do it all w/out internet...well all of it except for the actual publishing. I thought I was being so smart using that instead of the blogger website because I avoided slow patchy road wifi. But...when I got a good signal and tried to post what I had done....NO GO! It just said publishing for 24 hours. I think I had too many pics for the app. I finally deleted the posts and started all over on the real blogger website and guess what? Pics wouldn't load! So I tried to load them to photobucket so I could just paste them to the blog from there (which is what I do at home) but again patchy road internet denied me. So I searched for and loaded a photobucket app and it appears to be loading my pictures as we speak but now we are 20 min from LA and I will once again be too busy to blog. If my latest solution works I will post as we drive back to WI. If not it will have to wait til I get home.

You may think I am annoyed by my many setbacks but it's no biggie. Trying to make it work has made the 30+ hours in the car fly by.

P.S. We are having a blast...or we were until we hit LA traffic a minute ago.

Oh and as you can see, if I only want a pic or two per post the app plays nice but you know me...I need lots of pics per post...and how weird is this...we just drove in to my hometown and the car in front of us is from WI. We waved at each other. I love Wisconsinites!


2 comments:

Julie L said...

Ah, shucks! So glad we got to wave at each other in passing. I'll try to get some photos from the reunion posted, too, one of these days when things slow down here. Have a terrific trip. The posts are a bonus for us readers, but certainly not vital to your success as a vacationer!

Jen said...

I'm sure it's been frustrating to get all excited about being able to do something but then find the apps or wifi aren't working quite as you'd expect. Same thing happens to me. All. The. Time. However, it does sound like all your set backs have made time slip by quickly. That's a win!

Well, at least I hope you guys are having fun on your trip, and I'm sure you'll get us all up-to-date one of these days.

See you soon!!