CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

If you are an insomniac

DON'T MARRY ONE!!!

Sure, it is fun when you are dating to have someone who will stay on the phone with you all night.

And when you are newly married you can stay up all night playing Monopoly, or whatever else you like to do in the middle of the night...

But, the only problem is...

1 insomniac + 1 insomniac = 3 children who NEVER sleep!!!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Sometimes it only takes one! Abi isn't a great sleeper either although I can usually get her to bed early because she won't usually take naps - she always wakes up early so we try to get her in bed as early as possible at night.
The problem with not being married to an insomniac is that when I can't sleep and she won't sleep we get to listen to Doug's happy peaceful snoring.

Emily said...

I know what you mean! I go through cycles of sleep. right now I am going through my insomniac stage. It sucks. Then when ever Maya gets up I am up no matter what for at least an hour or longer, even though see is usually asleep 15 or so minutes later! Argh!

Kory Jane said...

I wish I could say I understood, but I am dead asleep most of the night. Corey sometimes has trouble, so I usually go to bed early then get up early while Corey goes to bed late and gets up later.